Linkin Park singer starts solo-project Dead By Sunrise
“It feels like something that I had to do, as if I was forced to.”
Berlin (ddp). The singer of US-band Linkin Park, Chester Bennington, is going to release an album with his solo-project Dead By Sunrise in September. The album is called “Out Of Ashes”, told Bennington RBB youth radio “Fritz”.
“It feels like something that I had to do, as if I was forced to.” First, he wanted to start a solo carrier but eventually it became a band over the last years. Linkin Park supported him wholeheartedly.
After Mike Shinoda (Fort Minor), Chester Bennington is the second Linkin Park musician who starts a solo-project. According to Bennington, Linkin Park are working on another record as well. Like he already did “Minutes to Midnight”, Rick Rubin produces again their album. The release is planned for 2010. (mg/ddp)
www.die-topnews.de, 22nd July, 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)










Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen